Take a deep dive into Mendocino’s cannabis industry and culture. Visit charming dispensaries, a cannabis farm, wander among acres of sun-grown cannabis plants, and more.
- Group of Two or More Price is per person
- Private Tour Up to 13 People
Come Enjoy a True Cannaseur Experience!
There is no other tour like this on Earth! Our final tour stop at 420 delivers you to experience a no-limit $5 bud tasting in beautiful Mendocino County, the famous Emerald Triangle region known for growing the finest cannabis in the world.
Two hours from downtown San Francisco, just beyond California’s iconic Wine Country, there is a place of pristine, untamed beauty. Mendocino County (or simply “Mendo” to the locals) is where the Pacific’s waves meet the giant Redwoods, and the hills come alive with the age-old industries that have sustained family farms in this region for generations: wine and cannabis.
Visit charming dispensaries, tour a working legal cannabis farm and grow facilities, sample the local herb and cuisine, and get whisked away by the magic of Mendocino County!
Stunning scenery and vistas await you on this journey north up the US-101 corridor into Cannabis Country. On this full-day (10-hour) tour, you:
- Visit the world-famous Emerald Pharms Dispensary, A solar-powered dispensary in the quaint town of Hopland, CA, the Gateway to the Emerald Triangle!
- A very tasty made-to-order lunch is included in this tour. Get your fix of the best locally sourced lunch specialties Mendocino County has to offer. We provide a fixed menu from a local lunch spot with an assortment of sandwiches and salads from which to choose. A fountain beverage and fresh pastry are also included with your meal selection. (We will always do our best to accommodate any dietary restrictions; just ask!)
- Visit a working cannabis farm and wander among acres of sun-grown cannabis plants! Meet the farmers and staff that run this legal cannabis farm. Learn about outdoor growing, greenhouse growing, light deprivation growing, and cloning. Ask questions, take photos, and prepare to be amazed by the sheer scale of our partner farms.
- Finally, enjoy a genuine cannabis tasting at Mendocino County’s incredibly beautiful and idyllic dispensary, Emerald Pharms, located at The Solar Living Center in southern Mendocino County. Leaving later in the morning than our other tours, we journey to the Emerald Triangle, Northern California’s famed cannabis growing region of this wine-tour style experience.
This tour gathers at 9:45 a.m. for a prompt 10 a.m. departure from the sidewalk in front of Market Bar at 1 Ferry Building, San Francisco, CA 94111. Please prepare to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
The second departure location, departing at 10:15 a.m. sharp, is in Fisherman’s Wharf, at the Corner of Columbus Ave. and Beach St., the Southside of The Cannery. Address: 639 Beach St. San Francisco, CA 94133
This tour returns to San Francisco around 8 p.m. to the pick-up points at Fisherman’s Wharf and the Ferry Building.
All tour participants must be ages 21+ to board the vehicle and must possess a valid form of government-issued photo ID with them to gain access to the dispensaries and wineries we visit.