Enjoy a full-day true cannasseur experience on this bud tasting tour in beautiful Mendocino County, California’s iconic Wine Country. Visit the world-famous Emerald Pharms Dispensary and more.
- Group of Two or More Price is per person
A Deep Dive Into Mendocino’s Cannabis Industry and Culture!
Seasonal Update: Outdoor Farm is available during the outdoor season starting in early Spring. Indoor Hydroponic Garden is available to visit year-round.
Tour a working legal cannabis farm and grow facilities, visit charming dispensaries, sample the local herb and cuisine, and get whisked away by the magic of Mendocino County!
There is no other tour like this on Earth! Two hours from downtown San Francisco, just beyond California’s iconic Wine Country, there is a place of pristine, untamed beauty. Mendocino County (or simply “Mendo” to the locals) is where the Pacific’s waves meet the giant Redwoods, and the hills come alive with the age-old industries that have sustained family farms in this region for generations: wine and cannabis.
Our flagship tour gives you a deep dive into Mendocino’s cannabis industry and culture. We take you to outdoor grows, indoor grows, greenhouse grows, cloning operations, factories, and dispensaries.
We pick you up from San Francisco in the morning and take you across the historic Golden Gate Bridge, through Marin and Sonoma Counties, into Northern California’s famed cannabis region. Along the way, your knowledgeable driver/guide teaches you all you need to know about this amazing plant, its infamous history, medical and recreational uses, and the region that is world-famous for producing the most exceptional strains of this highly useful — and both much beloved and vilified — herb.
Stunning scenery and vistas await you on this journey north up the US-101 corridor into Cannabis Country. On this full-day (10-hour) tour, you:
- Visit the world-famous Emerald Pharms Dispensary, A solar-powered dispensary in the quaint town of Hopland, CA, the Gateway to the Emerald Triangle!
- Get your fix of the best locally sourced lunch specialties Mendocino County has to offer. We provide a fixed menu from a local lunch spot with an assortment of sandwiches and salads from which to choose. A fountain beverage and fresh pastry are also included with your meal selection. (We will always do our best to accommodate any dietary restrictions; just ask!)
- Visit a working cannabis farm and wander among acres of sun-grown cannabis plants! Meet the farmers and staff that run this legal cannabis farm. Learn about outdoor growing, greenhouse growing, light deprivation growing, and cloning. Ask questions, take photos, and prepare to be amazed by the sheer scale of our partner farms.
- Explore the largest indoor growing facility in Mendocino County and ask the experts about techniques for indoor growing, and go on a spelunking adventure, exploring pitch-black budding rooms by a green light that the budding plants can’t “see.”
This tour gathers at 8:15 a.m. for a prompt 8:30 a.m. departure from the sidewalk in front of Market Bar at 1 Ferry Building, San Francisco, CA 94111. Please prepare to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
The second departure location, departing at 8:45 a.m. sharp, is in Fisherman’s Wharf, at the Corner of Columbus Ave. and Beach St., the Southside of The Cannery. Address: 639 Beach St. San Francisco, CA 94133
This tour returns to San Francisco around 6:30 p.m. to the pick-up points at Fisherman’s Wharf and the Ferry Building.
All tour participants must be ages 21+ to board the vehicle and must possess a valid form of government-issued photo ID with them to gain access to the dispensaries we visit.